I primarily use
CSSto craft my work.
Railsis the framework of my choice.
Capybaraare my tools for testing. I also dabble in server provisioning — I'm a
Chef Solocook and a
I weave my design using
Middlemanis my buddy for static front end work. I'm also exploring the mysteries of client side MVC. I've been learning and hacking into
EmberJSfor quite a while now.
Aside from Ruby, I also have previous experiences in
PythonI have passion in writing beautiful and easy to change codes. My knowledge in
Object Oriented Designand
Design Patternsare always handy to achieve that result. I also write
Testbefore or after the code has been written. Lately I'm engaging myself in
Service Oriented Design
Github. It makes version control a lot easier (yeah, I used CVS before >.<). I contribute to
open source. I occasionally submit pull requests to existing projects but most of the time I contribute to my own.
You can checkout my Github account here.
January 2015 - Present
Working as full stack software engineer using Ruby on Rails and EmberJS in the sunny Singapore.
Ruby on Rails Developer
January 2014 — January 2015
- Developed the customer relationship management tool for our business users.
- Implemented matched businesses directory which shows our users a list of matched businesses based on the job that they posted. It also includes various sort and filtering options. This is the primary page of our users.
- Implemented the new design for the business user dashboard. It also includes a new functionality to allow businesses to filter their leads.
- Rollout Sphinx delta indexing which removes the manual index rotation/refresh. This makes sure that search results are always up to date.
April 2012 — January 2014
During my tenure I was involved in several projects, system enhancements and bug fixes. These include web applications, web services and native windows app written in Java, Python and Visual Basic. I perform requirements gathering from our customers in the Philippines, Malaysia and China. And then turn these requirements into working, releasable piece of software for the manufacturing site.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
San Sebastian College Recoletos de Cavite
June 2008 — March 2012
- Most Outstanding IT Graduate
- Best Student Programmer
- Full Stack Development
- Interface Design
- User Experience
- Service Oriented Design
- Remote Work
- Technical Books
- Self-help Books
- Acoustic Guitar